Jump to navigation Jump to search
Popular Cards & Commanders
Common cards found in aggro decks include:
Popular aggro commanders include:
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Opponent's inability to choose what to attack with and when, can badly disrupt certain opponents plans and kill creatures that have utility or are combo pieces
- Scales well with the number of opponents as more opponents often just means more players attacking people other than you
- Opponents with creatureless decks or Pillowfort decks may be unaffected, or even make themselves immune
- If an opponent has overwhelming force and can attack you, your defenses may be insufficient if you become their primary target
- The problem with forced combat comes if your opponent has creatures you can't deal with that get directed at you... in which case why not turn that to your advantage?
- Example Cards: , , , , ,
- Forced combat tends to cause a whole bunch of creatures to die... Why not get rewarded for that?
- Example Cards: ,
- The problem with forced combat comes if your opponent has creatures you can't deal with that get directed at you... With the right cards, that isn't even an option!
- Forced combat normally causes your opponents to waste resources resources against one another or injure them... If all you care about is the last part, Group Slug can be more reliable, especially against opponents with no creatures or Pillowfort decks.
- Forced combat tends to cause a whole bunch of creatures to die... Why not bring them back to fight for you?
- Example Cards: , , ,